Blurred background image
2 min read

Criminality

Author since 2014 1Story 0 Followers
Criminality

I sat down with my bowl of popcorn, drenched in butter, just the way I liked it. I picked up the TV remote and flipped throught the channels. It was the same old stuff as always, advertising for the newest toys, or soap operas about Italian families who never get along. I stopped at the news channel.

“There have been reports of an escape from the Rockfield Prison. A man, who murdered 37 people, including three police officers, was reported missing from the prison today. He was last seen by inmates yesterday night at around 9:40. It is still uncertain if he escaped, or if he’s been killed and hidden by enemies in the prison, although another guard was found dead this morning near his cell.”

I got up from my chair and walked to the kitchen. It had been months since I last had popcorn. I had forgotten how much butter to put in. Hadn’t put enough. I put it down because I had a sudden urge to pee. After using the restroom, I walked outside and got in the police cruiser. I roamed around the neighborhood until I found a house with no cars, but lights inside.

I parked the car on the road and got out. I walked to the back of the house, and through the window saw a light. I could see someone on a computer, on a website with a black background, and red logos everywhere. As I was walking to the window, I looked down at my right arm.

The orange jumpsuit was bloodstained up and down the arms, and some was on my chest too. I decided to keep it that way, better to surprise this victim.

Leave a comment

47 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Horror Ziom
Horror Ziom
2 years ago

Check out my version of this story here:

https://youtu.be/u3mGph-p4GY

BubblyShip avatar
BubblyShip
4 years ago

The read wasn’t that great to be honest, I didn’t find it very enjoyable. It didn’t feel scary, I could tell from the start how they acted that it was them. It didn’t seem creepy, it felt like just some story.

checkyourcloset999 avatar
checkyourcloset999
5 years ago

also how did creepa99 get 101 dislikes, is it because of his username, I know thats hwy disliked, screw minecraft

checkyourcloset999 avatar
checkyourcloset999
5 years ago

for everyone who doesnt get it its about you reading this (black backround and red labels, hint hint) nad him stalking you closely.

DeathSworn avatar
DeathSworn
6 years ago

[spoiler]he was the perp[/spoiler] But to be completely honest it wasn’t that great of a story. I see room for improvement. Good luck in your next creepy pastas. 🙂

ImCleanOfficer avatar
ImCleanOfficer
6 years ago

Predictable, yes, but i still liked it

StephenKingFan12139 avatar

I think he would be already dead if he killed that many people.

ImmaDalek avatar
ImmaDalek
7 years ago

Predictable, but okay

O
Oppoponax
7 years ago

So he just ditches his popcorn/Netflix time to stalk/scare/murder someone reading this website?

Nightmarrionne avatar
Nightmarrionne
7 years ago

This one was building up great suspense (for me), until he said “It had been months since I last had popcorn”, which completely gave away that he was the escaped criminal.

Sogeking avatar
Sogeking
7 years ago

Was very short and Not very good.

C
Creepypastafather
7 years ago

This was totally uter crappy plz try aigan

TheSuperBowles avatar
TheSuperBowles
7 years ago

Spoiler Alert: [spoiler]This story isn’t a mindfuck at all[/spoiler]

funnymouth666
funnymouth666
7 years ago

Woooooooooow, the protagonist was the killer. Tbh, didn’t see that coming. The “i” thing got a little annoying but it was still a good pasta. I give it 7 out of 10[spoiler][/spoiler]

SnakyMosquito80 avatar
SnakyMosquito80
7 years ago

Sorry, dude. Your creepypasta is not complete. It’s not even scary. Please improve your pasta.

21/100. Really Sorry. It needs to improve.

But don’t worry. If it’s your first creepypasta, there might be more opportunities. So use them to the fullest. Wishing you all the best for your future creepypastas.

Jon Vil
Jon Vil
7 years ago

Hah! I’m at church on my phone right now! Can’t fool me!

PSYCHOpathicPinapple avatar

Well I know my Pastas are crappy but this was just special

Drewskarupa avatar
Drewskarupa
7 years ago

[spoiler he's the killer]

Fujoshi avatar
Fujoshi
7 years ago

Would be so much better in present tense.. And I’m reading this in class.

DarkWorm avatar
DarkWorm
8 years ago

Liking butter so much makes him less scary.