Blurred background image
2 min read

Sins of Humanity

Author since 2014 1Story 0 Followers
Sins of Humanity

It matters not which religion you claim to be, “God” has abandoned us.

Without the threat of being sent to Hell, or being judged by the almighty creator, humanity has become chaos at its worst. No rules guide us through life. Nothing can stop the rampages and murders, the robberies and crimes of all natures. The only thing that can stop it now is the return of the “One true God”. Without “Him”, humanity will cease to exist.

As it stands now, the entire human population is… well, it’s not human. They’re monsters, and those monsters who aren’t out killing, are committing other crimes and trying to repopulate.
It’s chilling really. The monsters we tried so hard to hide, to keep buried deep inside, have been unleashed. No one cares anymore about who they were. They care only to satisfy their cravings.

The bodies have begun to form the true image of a beast. Sunken eyes, pale skin… it’s grotesque. No longer is there diversity, no human qualities remain, and no way to tell them apart… aside from the sins they have chosen to commit.

I feel as if I am the only one who keeps the monster locked away anymore. I walk around, watching as the monsters do as they please. I’m surprised I have yet to be attacked, given I am the last human on Earth… But then again, maybe… just maybe… I’m the new god. Maybe, I was the one picked to lead the monsters…

The thought excites me as I shove my pale hands into my pockets, a smirk on my face and I head home. I unveil the mirror I had kept covered since the beginning of this mess, and instantly, I am in love with what I see…

My skin is a perfect shade of pale white and my eyes… My beautiful red eyes… They see the power. They see what I have become…

Yes. I am no monster ruled by the cravings of sin…

I. Am. God.

Leave a comment

34 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
CrimsonKing
CrimsonKing
1 year ago

This is honestly a decent pasta.

unknown
unknown
5 years ago

this reminds me of death note

RoryHarmony avatar
RoryHarmony
5 years ago

Hmm. Really interesting.
[spoiler]He thinks he’s God while he’s just as much a monster as everyone else.[/spoiler] And the sad part is, this refers to our own community as well.

HellIsEmptyAndAllTheDemonsAreHere avatar
vae Vobis
5 years ago

This absolutely screams lonely emo kid. You. Need. Friends.
And. A. Shower.

IAmABear avatar
IAmABear
6 years ago

The ending kinda reminds me of the creepypasta SONIC.EXE; [spoiler][/spoiler] it involves a pale face and red eyes. [spoiler][/spoiler] It also says “I AM GOD”.

IAmABear avatar
IAmABear
6 years ago

This really describes how humans are absolute disgusting monsters that are killing everything, and calling every animal that tries to attack them “Evil” when in reality, we are the evil ones! I also love the ending, [spoiler][/spoiler] the character is god because he/she is the last one on earth!

Please write more creepypastas like these; they really inspire others and give us a different view on everything. This one made me think that humans are the monsters, and not the organisms that hurt or kill us!

Me. avatar
Me.
6 years ago

My tastebuds don’t like me. This pasta sounds like one of the shitty Jeff the killer rip off OCs. it didn’t go very far, and the big reveal sounded rushed, and the pale skin and red eyes are so extremely cliche that I… I can’t even explain my disgust. 2/5. Would not recommend this pasta.

bro
bro
6 years ago

see at the back of your vagina

Jack Capellini
Jack Capellini
6 years ago

I hate stories like this. This just encourages people to go on with their sinful lives without caring about anybody other then yourself. I have this gut feeling that there is a god and we are living in the sign of the times right now. I don’t care if anyone calls me an idiot or delusional.

P
pokedeath
6 years ago

it creepy but not enough 4/5

QKI
QKI
6 years ago

Well I can guess his satan.

Liam
Liam
6 years ago

NOBODY else realises that he is committing Vanity? A Sin.[spoiler][/spoiler]

MillenniumLint333 avatar
MillenniumLint333
7 years ago

@Keeplungart your not the only one

B
Belizarius
7 years ago

“It matters not which religion you claim to be, “God” has abandoned us” these things break the immersion for me. Not everybody has a single god in their religion so it’s always so Christian focused.

Like if you want it to be that way it’s fine but have a little more originality and forethought otherwise it’s just a bit lazy.

Not to mention i’ve seen these kind of stories a million times one way or another.

stitches15 avatar
stitches15
7 years ago

Wow, that is a really different point of view, this was awesome. Keep writing!

Angle_Hair avatar
Angle_Hair
7 years ago

[spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler]

screamkitty avatar
screamkitty
7 years ago

WHY THE F*** DID HE HAVE RED EYES AND THINK HE IS GOD X0

aston
aston
7 years ago

i never belived in devil nor god i belive in the evelution

Keeplungart avatar
Keeplungart
7 years ago

Anyone else smile after reading these pastas?? I know they’re supposed to creep you out but……,maybe I’m just weird…

PSYCHOpathicPinapple avatar

When I read this it made me wonder what if god is just an everyday guy. Heck he can be you or me or anyone else for that matter. The thought of this really interests me. I have to tell ya. This is one of the best small creepypastas I have read properly