The Camera Man

4.0 0
24.5K
39
4 min

YouTube is a pretty vicious place. Many violent and dreadful things are put up on YouTube for the whole world to watch, but there is a particular YouTube channel with a few million subscribers – all of its videos are of people being hurt and beaten, and some are even eaten alive by predatorial animals and cannibals. It’s disgusting; how and why does this YouTuber record these events instead of helping the people in danger? How does he find people in these deadly situations over and over again? And how does YouTube never manage to remove his videos? These questions have been circling in my mind ever since he touched my life.

I must admit that I have watched many of his videos, but I am sure that some people have tried to charge him. He is clearly sadistic, but I would think that anyone would feel ashamed to gain so happily from other people’s suffering. The weirdest part, though, is that some of the people he records survive through their trauma, and they end up in another video of his. If they continue to survive, then they get to be in more of his videos, so some people think they are all actors and everything is planned. To me, though, something just doesn’t sit right – especially considering what happened to me a couple of months ago.

I live alone. One day, I was in my garage by myself and something heavy dropped on my head. I was out for a couple of minutes. I went to the hospital and everything was fine, but when I went on YouTube the next day, there was a YouTube video with many views that featured me getting hit in the head by a hammer in my garage. Nobody was in the garage to record me, and I don’t have any cameras in the house. It’s not something I would ever want on YouTube. It was that guy, though – the one who puts up these videos. How the hell did he find me?

Eventually, I encountered more and more dangerous accidents, but I was always lucky enough to survive. With every situation, there’s a new YouTube video of me in that same experience, and I just know it’s the same guy recording me. I have never seen him in my life – only his gruesome videos. I have tried contacting him and telling him that no matter how he managed to record me, he would suffer consequences. On multiple occasions, I threatened to contact the police and take him to court. He never replied, but I decided to get in touch with another victim, Joel, whom this guy has recorded many times. In Joel’s workplace, he became the company’s laughing stock on account of all the ridiculous videos of him on YouTube.

Joel told me that he doesn’t know how this guy has managed to record him so many times, and that he was always sure he was alone during all his accidents. Joel has been dealing with this for about a year, and he told me that he had never been a clumsy person before all this happened. It’s some sort of curse. When someone’s chosen, their misfortunes become at the expense of this YouTuber forever. Then, one day, the worst happened.

It was another video of Joel. He had gotten into a car accident involving smoke, broken glass, and explosions. It was so horrific that I can’t go into detail. After that, I became afraid every day of what would happen to me. Eventually, I saw him in my house. I slipped on water on my kitchen floor, and when I looked up, he was standing there with his camera, smiling at me. I shouted at him to get out and to stop tormenting me. He ran upstairs, but after checking every room, he had disappeared. You guessed it, though – I saw that video of me slipping on YouTube the very next day.

To this day, I am deeply fearful. He is always watching and always recording. I don’t know what to do. If he chooses you then you’re “it”, and you have to live with his presence floating about you constantly. My accidents are getting worse and worse. Day by day, my life becomes more endangered. I don’t know how to fix this, but I am writing this as a warning to all of you. Beware of the camera man. If you ever see a video of someone getting hurt, you can be certain that it’s because of him. You just can’t be certain that you won’t be next.

Leave a comment

39 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
T
ThirtySev
6 years ago

its not bad.. but i du nno
like.. is he a ghost?
he just appeared in your house?
and he literally just recorded you slipping on water when other people are dying?

checkyourcloset999 avatar
checkyourcloset999
6 years ago

gosh dangit u got me

FreekyPotato avatar
FreekyPotato
6 years ago

Very believable. I like it

PsychoCookie avatar
PsychoCookie
6 years ago

5/5 It’s an interesting rather scary story.

PsychoCookie avatar
PsychoCookie
6 years ago

5/5 It’s an interesting rather scary story. I have one question though, so

MissSpookycat avatar
MissSpookycat
6 years ago

Wow if this was real I would be a YouTube sensation by now.

A
A00ROAD
6 years ago

Sounds realistic. 10/10 🙂

Alpha111803 avatar
Alpha111803
7 years ago

I know how they catch people getting hurt the people are planing on getting hurt and tell people to film it or they are filming something else and they happen to get hurt while they are recording

duruzu avatar
duruzu
7 years ago

This is great and suspenseful, a strange pasta is a good pasta.
I’ll think twice the next time I feel like chuckling at a video of someone falling over!!

Creepypastaman379 avatar
Creepypastaman379
7 years ago

Very creepy pasta, could use a bit of work though. 9/10

karlie
karlie
7 years ago

dude cool thing

AbsoluteTerro avatar
AbsoluteTerro
7 years ago

Watch out….
Make sure that you live with your parents or someone else
Cool story

M
melaninx
7 years ago

Great

HeyItsMeh. avatar
HeyItsMeh.
7 years ago

Oh, my god. Delicious. Freaking. Pasta. Finalllllly something ACTUALLY GOOD for once.

AdventElemental avatar
AdventElemental
8 years ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmm i dont know.

Ally.ruth avatar
Ally.ruth
8 years ago

Well thank you for now making me check everywhere around me from now on. Lol Great story I loved it. Rate a 5/5 You did a fantastic job. :3

SlashingShadows13 avatar
SlashingShadows13
8 years ago

Watch out for my next video on how I’ll accidentally fall off the stairs on Vine.

alolo
alolo
8 years ago

[spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler]death

D
DJAnonymous
8 years ago

This is something like snuff films, right?

The videos of people being tortured/killed
Though the FBI said they aren’t real.

Anyways, 5/5

IReadCreepyPastas
IReadCreepyPastas
8 years ago

Maybe he works for FailArmy lol