The Expressionless

3.7 0
86.1K
34
3 min

In June 1972, a woman appeared in Cedar Senai hospital in Los Angeles, California in nothing but a white, blood-covered gown. Now this, in itself, should not be too surprising as people often have accidents nearby and come to the nearest hospital for medical attention, but there were two things that caused people who saw her to vomit and flee in terror.
The first being that she wasn’t exactly human. she resembled something close to a mannequin, but had the dexterity and fluidity of a normal human being. Her face, was as flawless as a mannequins, devoid of eyebrows and smeared in make-up.

There was a kitten clamped in her jaws so unnaturally tight that no teeth could be seen, and the blood was still squirting out over her gown and onto the floor. She then pulled it out of her mouth, tossed it aside and collapsed.

From the moment she stepped through the entrance to when she was taken to a hospital room and cleaned up before being prepped for sedation, she was completely calm, expressionless and motionless. The doctors thought it best to restrain her until the authorities could arrive and she did not protest. They were unable to get any kind of response from her and most staff members felt too uncomfortable to look directly at her for more than a few seconds.

But the second the staff tried to sedate her, she fought back with extreme force. Two members of staff had to hold her down as her body rose up on the bed with that same, blank expression.

She turned her emotionless eyes towards the male doctor and did something unusual. She smiled.

As she did, the female doctor screamed and let go out of shock. In the woman’s mouth were not human teeth, but long, sharp spikes. Too long for her mouth to close fully without causing any damage…

The male doctor stared back at her for a moment before asking “What in the hell are you?”

She cracked her neck down to her shoulder to observe him, still smiling.

There was a long pause, the security had been alerted and could be heard coming down the hallway.

As he heard them approach, she darted forward, sinking her teeth into the front of his throat, ripping out his jugular and letting him fall to the floor, gasping for air as he choked on his own blood.

She stood up and leaned over him, her face coming dangerously close to his as the life faded from his eyes.

She leaned closer and whispered in his ear.

“I…am….God….”

The doctor’s eyes filled with fear as he watched her calmly walk away to greet the security men. His last ever sight would be watching her feast on them one by one.

The female doctor who survived the incident named her “The Expressionless”.

There was never a sighting of her again.

Leave a comment

34 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Gabblack
Gabblack
7 months ago

Unlike others, I actually think that the ‘I am God’ part is one of the creepiest aspect of the story. I felt a chill down my spine reading it, imagining that this creature can actually be God. Inhumane, bloodthirsty and cruel. I found the story not really well written, but certainly creepy nonetheless.

Niccotine
Niccotine
1 year ago

The fact that I would’ve shit myself if I read this 6 years ago makes me laugh way too much. No hate to the author but… this is so try hard. The concept is interesting but the sudden “spook value” feels unnatural and forced. Not to mention that “I am god” is literally the unintentionally funniest thing to put in a creepypasta. Overall, first half was decently written, but incredibly rushed the scares.

Shane
Shane
3 years ago

Why does this have the apocalyptic tag? There was never another sighting of her again.

It falls into the category of stories that have too any generic or played out (even at the time) tropes with nothing really unique. It doesn’t have a hook to make it interesting and the expressionless itself is very generic and uninteresting.

Ijustwantedtodothis
Ijustwantedtodothis
3 years ago

[spoiler]mmm[/spoiler]m[spoiler]mmm[/spoiler]m[spoiler]mmm[/spoiler]Alot of Ms

WTF
WTF
3 years ago

IS THIS?![spoiler]1 4M G0D[/spoiler]

Khaliah
Khaliah
3 years ago

You guys know this actually happened right? The author did NOT make up the story. It actually happened you can look up “The Expressionless” online.

nat
nat
4 years ago

kinda scared but it kinda sounds like me in the morning haha lol

jOSHNA
jOSHNA
6 years ago

WAH!!IT IS SO CREPPY

Chaseti127 avatar
Chaseti127
6 years ago

I think I’ve submitted this before!

SkepticalSkeptic avatar
SkepticalSkeptic
6 years ago

Although the “I…am…..god” twist was ridiculous, the story itself was really good and is very damn unsettling to read.

F.M.Zillyons
F.M.Zillyons
7 years ago

It’s just a crappypasta. Nothing creepy at all!

RedPandaSaysBOO avatar
RedPandaSaysBOO
7 years ago

This was a great pasta. REALLY good narrative skills person!

BLACKWINGS avatar
BLACKWINGS
7 years ago

This…
Now this is scary…

harleygirl avatar
harleygirl
7 years ago

jesus…

amaranth49 avatar
amaranth49
7 years ago

Dude seriously? This pasta’s on like a dozen other sites already.

Sundaysmiles avatar
Sundaysmiles
8 years ago

I have to agree with some of the comments above about how cliche’d the whole “I am God” thing was.

But at least it didnt flow into pure meme territory and she shouted “I am John Cena” before delivering the five knuckle shuffle on the doctor.

SlashingShadows13 avatar
SlashingShadows13
8 years ago

Oh shit, the ad says sourcing mannequins on Alibaba. WTF?!

Jao
Jao
8 years ago

I couldn’t get past all the medical errors.

BloodyMind avatar
BloodyMind
8 years ago

I like how the author made her seem so cold and unattached .made her being a monster realistic

Goawayplease avatar
Goawayplease
8 years ago

I mentally groaned when I learned she was wearing a white gown. I don’t really understand why this appears in stories and movies so much. Aside from that, I also think that it would have been more interesting if you left her human. I actually like the ‘I am God’ line. It was creepy for me. I also liked how she only killed males (as far as we know). It gave her a potential and mysterious background. Weird story. Keep writing and improving.