Truth and Trust

2.1 0
13.5K
14
2 min

Truth and trust are like a disappearing faith within some people now a day. People’s minds are clouded with darkness. Needing a lie to cover up their mistakes. With all this technology, people can have all different ways of hindering the truth from coming out. Think of it as this…. The mind covers the truth, as the shadows cover the light. The darkness in people’s minds is an unknowing truth, a truth that has no trust. Trust is like this; A lie that has become the truth…. It’s a losing battle.

Is there any trust in this world anymore…? With such things as the NSA and ASIO, I don’t believe there is. You may ask yourself why? I’ll tell you why. The darkness has taken people’s minds, filled it with greed and sorrow. There are quite a large number of people that know this fact, but yet no one takes action. They leave the world sitting there, like a soldier left behind, bleeding out… Slowly taking his last breath before dying.

You don’t believe the darkness has got your mind…? You’re wrong, it’s everywhere. Look around you, you’ll find it. You’re probably laughing at the fact that I said that… but deep down, you know it’s there too; slowly eating you away like an ant eats a leaf. If you haven’t realised all of this by now, you’re likely either consumed by the darkness already, or you honestly couldn’t care…

Some people don’t really see this as a problem. A little lie here… Trust broken there… Nobody expects anything of it. I’m not going to go on with the fact “Expect the unexpected” But that isn’t true. But I’m not going to finish this without letting people know…. Truth is very hard to come by. Trust is very hard to keep. And the hardest thing of all, is to be honest to yourself…

Leave a comment

14 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
LittlePyro avatar
LittlePyro
6 years ago

I agree with you there friend

HellIsEmptyAndAllTheDemonsAreHere avatar
Vae Vobis
6 years ago

This isn’t a CP, it’s a Facebook rant by an InfoWars fan who’s about to start their shooting spree.

T
ThirtySev
6 years ago

yeah i get it.. but.. its not really anything i would consider a creepy pasta

D
deathpoke
6 years ago

what the fuck do not spoil the story at the beginning 1/5

Tsorum avatar
Tsorum
7 years ago

Man, you made me think about life for a minute

WhipCrackLeen avatar
WhipCrackLeen
8 years ago

:/

TheMadGamer avatar
TheMadGamer
8 years ago

This felt more like a lecture on life rather than a Pasta.

Dome515 avatar
Dome515
8 years ago

That’s more of a though provoking concept, not really scary. Exactly like it says you’re “consumed” or honestly don’t care. I think everyone just doesn’t care. It’s cool and all, it just doesn’t fit here along with all the real pastas. 0/10 sorry.

KryssiPasta avatar
KryssiPasta
8 years ago

I agree with the previous commentators, it has a good glob of an idea but lacks the bones to give it the body of a story. Take this paragraph and give it a bit more structure; you’re on to something there!

D
Darkventure
8 years ago

It seems this story tries to explore the dark, psychological recesses of the mind in one paragraph.
Good effort but for me it doesn’t quite work.

D
Darkventure
8 years ago

One of the more abstract Pasta’s to be found. Slightly tricky to understand what the writer wants to express. Not a bad effort, though.

BlackestNightBatman avatar

I feel like this raises good points, but doesn’t have a real story…

Dizzy avatar
Dizzy
8 years ago

i dont get it

vishussvixen avatar
vishussvixen
9 years ago

i feel like this was a bit vague with no concrete example or well, story. i do like what it is saying and it is creepy. ‘ the enemy is me. the enemy is you. neither of us knew. and once we did, we did nothing’. perhaps in future submissions in this vein, at the risk of losing part of your audience, broaden your concept to include examples of evil, or lies we tell each other and ourselves. they don’t have to be personal, but more easy to relate with.