To ensure only quality content is posted on Creepypasta.org we require each and every contributor to read and accept our submission rules and submission quality guidelines.
Please read the following rules carefully, any violation of these rules may result in a permanent ban.
- Do not post anything that violates local, European or United States law.
- Do not post any personal information of either yourself or someone else.
If necessary use a false name or block out this content.
- Do not post any content that's unsuitable for children under 13 years of age.
This includes but is not limited to porn, racism, gore, etc. You get the idea.
- Do not spam our submission system.
This includes faulty submissions. Make sure to follow the Submission Quality Guidelines below.
- Give credit appropriately. Do not take credit for someone else's work.
You may submit anything found online as long as it is not copyrighted or if you have personal permission from the author.
- The Creepypasta is not already on this website.
Make sure it is not yet available on Creepypasta.org. Please note that the title may differ! Use the Search function.
- The Creepypasta is an actual Creepypasta.
See our FAQ - What is Creepypasta? for more info.
- The Creepypasta makes use of proper formatting, grammar, spelling and punctuation. No "Walls of Text".
Exceptions will be made for Journal and Diary Creepypastas providing the errors are intentional. Proper formatting is still a MUST.
- The Creepypasta is completed. Do not post parts of unfinished Creepypasta.
Contact us for special occasions or additions to an already published Creepypasta.
- Tag the Creepypasta with relevant and descriptive tags.
Using an unnecessary amount of tags or irrelevant tags may result in a ban.